www.influnite.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), is portal run by QWERTY MARKETING SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. (“INFLUNITE”). INFLUNITE is dedicated to valuing your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with INFLUNITE on the Website.
The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 defines “Personal Information” as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information you provide to INFLUNITE and shall include, without limitation, your name, phone number, date of birth, age, Instagram handle, gender, e-mail address, bank account details and password. Further, INFLUNITE may also require you to provide certain user verification information such as your permanent account number, unique identification number, copy of your driving license and passport.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you, such as the type of internet browser you use, mobile device you use, your computer or your mobile device’s unique device ID, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. INFLUNITE may also collect Non-Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by INFLUNITE.
GATHERING OF INFORMATION
INFLUNITE may gather information from you when you, (i) register on the Website; (ii) update your information on the Website; (ii) use the features on the Website; and (iv) partake in campaigns conducted by INFLUNITE on the Website.
You may use the Website without providing INFLUNITE any Personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access certain services of the Websites in case you choose to do so.
Your Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by INFLUNITE from a particular browser or device may be used with another computer or device that is linked to the browser or device on which your Personal and Non-Personal Information was collected.
USE OF INFORMATION
INFLUNITE uses your Personal and Non-Personal Information for certain purposes including but not limited to:
- enabling you to use the Website;
- providing you with information about services available on the Website;
- providing you with advertisement content based on your interests and preferences on the Website and/or the website and other platforms owned by INFLUNITE’s business partners;
- resolving any glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- improving your experience of navigating through the Website; and 6.1.6. improving the services and content on the Website.
INFLUNITE may also use your Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving existing services and in identifying usage trends. This information helps INFLUNITE to constantly improve, personalize and customize the products and services it provides to you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
INFLUNITE may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by law: INFLUNITE may share your Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. INFLUNITE warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure to Acquirers: INFLUNITE may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of INFLUNITE.
- Disclosure to Third Parties: INFLUNITE may engage third parties to provide various services to INFLUNITE or collaborate with INFLUNITE to host events. If any such third party must have access to your Personal Information in order to perform its services, INFLUNITE will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy. INFLUNITE may also share your information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns in case you have explicitly chosen to authorise INFLUNITE for sharing your information.
- Disclosure of Certain User Information: INFLUNITE shall not share your permanent account number, unique identification number, copy of your driving license and passport with any third party.
- INFLUNITE will take appropriate measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. INFLUNITE takes adequate precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- INFLUNITE will try to store your information in safe and secure manner. It uses industry standards, and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure and INFLUNITE shall not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy.
- At INFLUNITE, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access to employees and other personnel or consultants on a need-to-know basis.
- Access to your online account on the Website is via your e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your user name and password with anyone.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- The Website utilizes cookies and other tracking technologies such as eTags and web cache including any proprietary or third party tracking services. A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about the Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information previously indicated by a Website user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, however, if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you shall have to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website but in certain cases browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on the technologies used by INFLUNITE and its business partners.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- INFLUNITE is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, INFLUNITE shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of INFLUNITE and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of INFLUNITE and which INFLUNITE is not able to overcome.
You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of all INFLUNITE’s newsletters, other general e-mail marketing communications and interest-based advertising, cross-app advertising, statistical identification and cross-device targeting by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. INFLUNITE respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove you from such lists.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties. INFLUNITE is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, INFLUNITE strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
INFLUNITE reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Yash Sakhlecha
Address: B-Rear, Ground Floor, Jayawant CHS, Madan Mohan, Malviya Marg, Dadarkar Compound Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400034.
E-mail: [email protected]
If you wish to make a complaint regarding any violation of the provisions of this Policy, you may send a written complaint to the Grievance Officer, who shall redress the complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact INFLUNITE at [email protected]