Why Instagram Marketing is Key to E-commerce Success?
Instagram is a powerful and fun social tool that allows you to market your business to hundreds of new customers everyday! There are over 1 Billion Instagram users, and learning simple strategies to gain targeted followers can significantly increase your businesses revenue.
Instagram is a simple & effective way to connect to new customers:
- Create an attractive, powerful and professional Instagram business profile
- Connect with 500+ targeted users every day on Instagram
- Build strong trustworthy relationships with your Instagram followers
- Use the proven marketing skills and the follower funnel technique to convert followers to paying customers
- Keep up with all the new features Instagram are continuously implementing to grow your business and account.
Instagram allows businesses to build followership through both organic as well as paid methods. But sharing relevant, original, and engaging content is what matters the most on this dynamic platform
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that exists. Instagram allows people to share photographs with one another and is an effective way to push your personal brand or to promote a business. However, the effectiveness of Instagram depends on how well you can promote your profile. Luckily, if you create an active profile, post the best content, and use the right methods to increase your profile’s exposure, you can promote a successful and popular Instagram profile.
The Metrics that Matter on Instagram :-
Think of these metrics as your Instagram sales funnel:
- Top-of-funnel: followers and likes.
- Middle-of-funnel: comments (i.e., engagement).
- Bottom-of-funnel: link tracking on your bio through bit.ly or a UTM as well as unique coupon codes in your posts themselves.
From there, using the “Sales by traffic referrer” report delivers the value of Instagram followers once they make it onsite. This structure means native metrics are a great starting point. After the rollout last year, you can track things like follower demographics, top posts, and impressions.
With your audience, content, calendar, and analytical foundations set, you might be tempted to think we’re set. Combined, these metrics tell you the health of your Instagram E-commerce strategy and where you need to improve.
All this said, with growth in the field of social media and increasing awareness, Instagram would be an ideal platform to sell products and businesses to thrive. Beyond its unique ability to move products, Instagram is also an incredible place for businesses to build brand awareness and connect with new audiences (and potential customers).
Hence, Instagram is the most advisable medium to market your product to a larger audience easily, it holds the capacity to take one’s E-commerce to greater heights in a short period of time.